Chapter 95 - Arabella and Hunter

Her eyes fluttered open slightly when she heard the sound of rain against the window. Arabella yawned and looked around, trying to remember what had happened last night. After Hunter had fallen asleep, Arabella had trouble getting to sleep. Her mind was racing too fast. She fell asleep for about an hour then woke up again, so she had slid out of bed and sat down on the big window sill with a blanket wrapped around her and her teddy bear in her arms. It was around 5:00 AM when she finally had fallen asleep, still sitting in the window sill. Arabella turned her gaze to look out at the window and saw the rain that was falling down. It was a typical east coast rain storm, with rain pounding down in sheets. She looked over to the bed and saw that Hunter was sleeping and she hoped that he was having a good dream. Tugging her blanket tighter around her, Arabella leaned against the window, looking outside and yawning lightly.

Hunter was holding hands with Arabella at the airport. They were sitting, making good conversation, and waiting for their flight. Finally their flight was called and they stood up. Hunter picked up her bags and started toward the gate. "Don't forget this one." She said, handing him a suitcase. Hunter smiled and took it from her. "Oh, and this one." She handed him another slightly bigger one. "And this one and this one and this one and this one and this one and this one..." Soon, Hunter was covered in suitcases, rolling around on the ground, trying to escape the ever-growing pile of suitcases.

"AAAH! No more!" He shouted as he sat up in bed. He blinked and rubbed his eyes before looking around the room. He saw Arabella in the window sill, looking at him. "Uh...Good morning." He said quietly.

Arabella looked at him with wide eyes. Her expression of shock soon turned into a look of concern. She pulled her knees closer to him and she took a breath. "Is everything okay?" she asked gently, a little worried about his answer. Arabella wanted everything to be okay. She wanted the day to be a perfect, good day. The last thing they needed was to be worried because of a dream he had or worries that he had.

"Yeah." He said, rubbing his face. He shook his head and yawned a little. "Yeah. Weird dream with airports and suitcases. It's nothing." He said with a dismissive wave. "Are you okay? You're all the way over there. You know I can't sleep in a bed without you next to me." He said with a smile as he stood up out of bed. He walked over to the sill and picked her up before turning around and dumping her on the bed. "Much better." He said with a smile as he sat down on the bed

Arabella giggled lightly and she stretched out on the bed for a second before sitting up beside him and snuggling into his side "I couldn't sleep last night and I didn't want to bother you, so I went by the window" she told him simply. She opened her mouth to say something to him but a yawn overwhelmed her and she covered her mouth, flopping back onto the bed so she was laying on her back "Other than the weird dream...how did you sleep?" she asked him

"I slept fine." He said with a shrug. "If you can't sleep well," He said, reaching out to her gently. He lifted her a little, holding her body close to his. "Feel free to wake me up. We can talk about it or I can tire you out." He said, placing a hand on her back. He shifted and put both hands on her back before gently massaging her back. He kissed her neck and continued the massage. "I'm here if you need to talk." He clarified with a nod.

"Mmm...that 'tire me out' plan sounds good to me" Arabella said softly and she closed her eyes, pulling him closer to her. She took in everything. The way he smelt, the way he felt, the feeling on his hands on her back, working out the little kinks. It was wonderful and it was comforting. "The same goes for you, by the way. If you need to talk about anything, I'm here" she told him and a moaned slipped through her lips when his hands massaged a kink in her back.

Hunter rubbed her back and began placing soft kisses on her neck and shoulder. "What's wrong?" He asked quietly between kisses. "Why couldn't you sleep? Is it something I said last night? I'm sorry, Ellie." He said, wrapping his arms around her. "I didn't know. I'm sorry." He said, kissing her neck and up to her cheek.

Arabella shook her head lightly and she closed her eyes "No. No, no, no, no, no. You didn't do anything" Arabella whispered and she nuzzled into him, taking a deep breath. The feel of his embrace never got old. It never lost it's spark. Arabella remembered being with Brian and near the end of their relationship, she just stopped feeling anything. When he touched her, her heart didn't race and she didn't feel tingles all over her body. It was different with Hunter. Every little touch from him was like a jolt of electricity. "I was just thinking too much last night and I was tossing and turning a lot" she told him with a shrug "Nothing to worry about"

"Well, what were you thinking about?" He asked, running his fingers across her back and to her sides. He held her tight and laid back on the bed, carrying her with him. She laid close next to him and put her hand on his chest. He kissed her forehead and gently ran his fingers through her hair while his other hand held hers.

Arabella shrugged and she grazed her thumb across the skin on his hand. She really didn't want to bring up the talk that they had last night. She didn't want to have that tention again and she didn't want Hunter to feel bad, which he had no reason to feel bad. Arabella knew that. A deep sigh escaped her lips and she nuzzled closer to him. "Just..a bunch of stuff. What we were talking about last night, the car trip, Tyler's birthday, the dress that I need to start working on...all kinds of stuff"

"Well, okay." He said with a small frown. "I'm sorry, Ellie." He said quietly. He kissed her forehead again and rubbed her arm. "Ellie, is there anything I can do to make you feel better? Can I help? I'm really sorry." He said with a sigh. "I didn't know that would bother you so much. Tell me what I can do to make it up to you." He pleaded, giving her hand a squeeze.

"You can stop saying sorry" Arabella said softly and looked up at him with a smile. She stretched up and placed a kiss on his jaw "Please don't feel bad, you don't need to feel bad" she said, trying to sound light hearted. Arabella placed a hand on his chest and she looked up at him with a small smile. "Seriously Hunter, it's fine"

Hunter shook his head. "It's obviously bad enough that you're losing sleep, so talk to me." He said, putting his forehead on hers. "Ellie, let me help you. Even if you don't blame me for it, let me help because you're my best friend." He said quietly.

Arabella looked up into his eyes, taking a deep breath. "You're my best friend too" she said softly then rested her head on his shoulder. "I was just thinking about everything, I guess. About Chad and Brian and all of the other guys. I try not to regret it. I don't want to regret it. But I kind of do. I know you're different, Hunter. I know that. And it almost makes me regret everything even more. I wish that I could say that you were my first for everything but you're not and I just..I don't know" she said, all in one breath.

"Stop." He said quietly. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. "I want you to close your eyes. search through every moment of your entire life and imagine the moment that you were at your absolute happiest. You had no care in the world." He said, running his fingers through her hair. "Ellie, I'm not asking you to regret moments in your life. I'm not saying that you need to forget them. I'm just saying to let them go." He said, placing a light kiss on her forehead. "If someone brings it up, don't break down. Don't become scared. If you do, I'm here. Just recognize it as an event in your life. not a skeleton in your closet that is just waiting to be revealed." He put his head on hers. "What are you imagining?" He whispered.

"A few moments come to mind" Arabella whispered, a soft smile spreading across her lips. She took a deep breath, taking in everything about Hunter, committing him to memory. "There was the time that you kissed me for the first time, the first time we slept together. Any night with you, basically" she whispered, running her hand down his chest. "Also, when I met my mom for the first time and she said that she liked my outfit. That was pretty cool" She added with a small giggle.

"Then why hang onto the other moments?" He asked. "These moments brought you the most joy. I want you to be happy." He kissed her lightly on the lips. "I want you to be happy and I'll do anything to make you happy. So, tell me what I can do. Please." He said, brushing the hair out of her eyes.

"You already do everything, Hunter. Just having you here makes me so unbelievably happy" she said softly and she looked up at him through her eyelashes "You know..before you saved my life in my office, I was really lonely. I didn't have any friends other than Danny and I spent my nights watching John Hughes movies and eating Chinese take out food. The last time I was this happy was when I was hanging out with you at camp. So just the fact that you're here with me and I can kiss you and hug you and tell you that I love you means so much to me"

Hunter chuckled a little to himself. "Where were you 4 years ago?" He said with a smile. "Can you imagine? What if you had just...kissed me? When we were still at camp? Where would we be, now?" He said quietly. He couldn't even imagine how drastically different his life would be if he had fallen for Arabella in camp. "I don't want you losing sleep over the stupid things that I say and do, Ellie. I can't stand seeing you unhappy. It breaks my heart." He sighed and closed his eyes again.

Arabella rolled so that she was sitting on him, straddling his torso and she put her hands on either side of his face. She leaned down to kiss him lightly and she looked down at his closed eyes. "I lose sleep really easily, Hunter. If we're going to be living together, you're going to have to get used to this fact" she teased and placed gentle kisses along his jaw. "Don't worry about it, really. I'm fine"

Hunter put his hands on her back and opened his eyes. "Well, there's no time better than the present to fix a  problem." He said, moving his hands to her butt. "So, what can I do to make sure that you get a full night's sleep, every single night?" He asked with a smile.

"Mmm...I could think of a few things" Arabella said with a giggle and she moved her kisses down to his neck "You're really good at making me tired, I can tell you that" she teased and went back to kissing the warm skin on his neck. "Let's just swear to have a good day today, okay?" Arabella said and she pulled away with her pinkie stuck out "Pinkie promise?"

Hunter snorted and wrapped his pinkie around hers. "I promise." He said, before pulling her in and kissing her again. "So, speaking of today, what's on the agen-" DING-DONG! Knock knock knock. Hunter looked up at her and knit his eyebrows. "Oh, crap. What time is it?!" He said, turning his head toward the clock. "12:34. Well, Tyler is punctual." He said, standing up and still holding her up with his hands on her butt. He kissed her again and smiled. "I need to run an errand, really quick. Can you bring him down to the basement? Start talking to him. I should only be about 20 minutes." He said, kissing her neck.

Arabella nodded softly and she wrapped around him, pulling herself closer to him. Tyler would show up right then. She ran her fingers down his back but then she heard the doorbell again and Arabella pulled away from Hunter with a sigh. She kissed his lips lightly before fixing her hair and walking downstairs to open the door. "Morning, Tyler"

"Morning? It's afternoon. What are you still doing in your pajamas? Way to be lazy" Tyler said with a raised eyebrow and Arabella pushed the door open all the way, inviting him in.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. You're the funniest person in the world" Arabella said in a sarcastic voice and she tugged at the hem of her pajama shorts.

Hunter quickly changed and hurried down the stairs. "Hey, Tyler. How's it going?" He asked with a smile. He shook Tyler's hand and patted him on the arm. "Look, I've got to run an errand real quick. I'll be back in 20-30 minutes." He said, grabbing his keys off the key bowl in the kitchen. "You'll have to deal with your sister, until I get back. Sorry, man." He kissed Arabella goodbye. "Bye, honey bunch." He said with a chuckle before walking out of the house and into his car.

Arabella smiled and waved at him as he drove off then she turned to Tyler "Okay, I need coffee" she said and Tyler chuckled. Long ago, Tyler learnt to never bug Arabella before she had her coffee. It was an ugly morning in the Foster household if they didn't have any coffee. She walked to the kitchen and Tyler followed her.

"So, how are you doing?" Tyler asked, sticking his hands in his pockets. Arabella poured herself a cup of coffee and looked up at him for a moment before pouring some milk into her coffee.

"Good, what about you?" Arabella asked and she started to walk to the basement, Tyler following her again.

"Can't complain" Tyler said, getting more and more excited as they walked into the basement. He was thrilled about this happen and Arabella could tell just by standing in the same room as him.

"Hey, Smitty." Hunter said as he parked his car in front of his grandfather's storage garage facility. Smitty smiled and whistled at the car.

"Damn, Hunter." He said, walking closer and examining Hunter blue 1948 Tucker. "You fixed it up perfectly. She's beautiful. Oh, and what about the Bel Air?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Hunter chuckled.

"It's beautiful. Ellie loved it." He said with a nod. "I can't really take a whole lot of credit for it. Marina helped me a bunch. Actually, she pretty much did everything." He said with a laugh.

"Marina. How is my half-sister?" He asked with a shrug. Hunter sighed.

"She's good as far as I know." Hunter shrugged. "She's married, now, actually. She probably got back from her honeymoon a couple weeks ago."

"Wow..." Smitty said with a nod. "That's great." He nodded for a second before clearing his throat. "So. What can I do for you?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, I need to pick up another car and I need a huge favor." He said with a sigh. "It's a 1969 Pontiac GTO Firebird. Blue." He said with a nod. Smitty looked it up on his computer and pulled the key out of the drawer. "Alright, and then the favor: I need you to drive a car to my house."

"What? I can't just leave." He said with a shrug. "I'll get fired." Hunter sighed and looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"I'll let you drive the Tucker." He said with a head tilt. Smitty nodded.

"I need garage 37F brought to the front." He said into his walkie-talkie. "You're going to owe me." He said with a chuckle. In a few moments the car was brought to the front. Hunter sighed. It needed some work, but it was in better shape than the other 2 cars he fixed up. Smitty traded keys with Hunter and got into the Tucker while Hunter got into the Firebird. The engine was a little...rough, but it wasn't awful. They quickly pulled out of the facility and drove back to Hunter's house. Hunter hid the Firebird in the garage and got back into the Tucker. "This car is amazing." Smitty said as he scooted over to the passenger seat. Hunter nodded and laughed as he drove back to the garage. He said goodbye to Smitty and drove back to his house where he walked into the front door and sighed.

"Honey! I'm home!" He said with a smile.

Arabella walked back up the stairs with an empty coffee mug in her hand and Tyler by her side. She grinned at Hunter and leaned in to give him a small kiss "Good. I missed you" she teased and Tyler looked away quickly when she kissed him.

Tyler folded his arms across his chest and cleared his throat. "Hi, Hunter" he said awkwardly.

"Where did you go?" Arabella asked Hunter, leaning towards him slightly and slipping her arm arounf his neck.

Hunter froze and looked at Tyler. He didn't want to spoil the surprise. "Umm..." He said quietly. He opened his mouth to tell her in Greek, but...what's the word for 'car' in Greek? Telling her later would be suspicious. "OH! You're a daughter of Aphrodite." He said with a nod. She gave him a look that said, 'Duh, stupid. I assumed you knew that by now.' He shook his head. His French was a little rusty. "Umm...J'ai...quitté pour prendre....dang it...oh....soin de cadeau d'anniversaire de Tyler. C'est le voiture bleue dans le garage pour ne pas lui dire." He spoke awkwardly, hoping that she understood.

Arabella looked at him with a slightly confused look on her face. The confusion soon turned to a look of excitement and she forgot that Tyler was standing right there. Arabella pulled Hunter down to her and she kissed him. "Since when do you speak french?" she said softly and held him close to her. She didn't even notice Tyler, clearing his throat and nervously trying to look anywhere but at Arabella and Hunter.

"I learned at camp." He said with a raised eyebrow. "It's one of the few languages I speak." He said, putting his hands on her waist. "Je ne pouvais pas penser à la parole pour la voiture en grec." He said, explaining why he spoke in French. French only seemed to excite her more as she pulled him down kissing him on the lips again and pressing closer to him.

Arabella slid her hand away from his neck and down to his chest, holding onto his shirt tightly. French was something that she was always proud of and something she thought was beyond sexy. However, most men that she met didn't know how to speak it. Arabella pulled Hunter's body tighter to hers, her heart rate speeding up.

"Guys...seriously can you just.." Tyler stuttered, not really sure what to do and feeling pretty awkward about the whole situation.

Hunter smiled against her lips and moved his hands up and down her sides. "Vous me rendez fou, ma belle des beautés. Nous devrions aller jusqu'à-"

"Hello?!" Tyler shouted, knocking Hunter and Arabella out of their state of arousal. "I am standing RIGHT here." He said with a sigh. Hunter cleared his throat and wiped his mouth with his arm before letting go of Arabella.

"Sorry." He said, his cheeks a little red. "So...Have you decided what needs to be done downstairs?" He asked, trying to move past the awkward situation. 

Arabella huffed, a little upset. She had actually forgotten that Tyler was there and she was really getting into Hunter. "I'm getting more coffee" she said and walked away to the kitchen.

"I uh, yeah..I think so" Tyler said awkwardly, his cheeks pretty red at this point. He looked at Hunter for a moment before turning and walking downstairs "Thanks for uh, for setting this up for me" he said to Hunter, trying to pretend that what had happened with Arabella, never happened.

"Don't think anything of it." Hunter said with a dismissive wave. "I figure that if Ellie and I are going to be together, then I should get to know her family. That's why I had you guys over the other day." He said as they reached the basement. "So, tell me, teacher. What is it that I need to reach your level?" He asked with a chuckle. Tyler glanced around the basement.

"Well, internet." He said with a chuckle. He shrugged his shoulders and stepped into the center of the room. "If you get a TV, and put it on that wall...Then on this wall...that corner..." Tyler rambled to himself. Hunter glanced around.

"Would you like to share?" He asked with a chuckle. Tyler looked back in mild surprise before shaking his head and nodding.

"Yeah. Sorry. I'm just not...used to talking with someone." He said under his breath. Hunter looked at him and sighed. "Uhh...Yeah. Most importantly, if you want to catch up with pop culture, then you'll need a computer and an internet connection. On top of that, a TV with at least an antenna, a Playstation 3, and a Wii would all be good things to have." He said with a nod. "And then seating of course and a desk for the computer. Basic equipment. Once you get all that, then..." He chuckled quietly. "Class will begin."

"Awesome. I'll have to take you to the...electronics store or Wal-mart." Tyler shook his head. "Okay. I'm just going to pick you up and then you'll tell me where to go." He said with a chuckle. Hunter looked at the room and nodded in approval. "This is going to look great." He said, patting Tyler on the arm. "So, do you have all of this...stuff? The Playstation and the Wii?" He asked as he sat down against the wall. Tyler sighed and sat down next to him.

"I have a Wii, but I'm hoping to get a Playstation for my birthday." He said with a shrug. Hunter nodded.

"Awesome. 16, right?" He said. Tyler nodded and picked at the carpet. "That's a big one, according to...somebody. Somebody at camp told me that. So, are you having a raucous party? A real blowout?" He asked, looking at Tyler in the eye.

Tyler scoffed and shook his head and he folded his arms across his chest, looking forward instead of looking at Hunter. "No, I'm not really one for a big party. I prefer to just..stay at home"

"Are you sure you're related to Ellie?" Hunter teased with a chuckle

Tyler laughed and shook his head "Sometimes, I wonder.." he chuckled. "I don't know, I don't really have too many friends and after Mom left, it's always just been Dad, Arabella and myself on my birthday. It was never a big deal. We'd just get the bithday special from the Chinese place instead of the regular meal for 3"

"Yeah. I know how that is." Hunter said with a sigh. "My 16th birthday I got...a copy of The Odyssey in Latin and a Archery drills." He said with a chuckle. "Oh, and a few drachmas from people. Usually as an afterthought." Hunter cleared his throat. "Well, you could invite everybody here. We'll bring your dad and everyone you know. I'll make some food. We'll have the basement set up by then. What do you think?" Hunter asked with a raised eyebrow.

Tyler shook his head. "No, no, no. I couldn't." He said, putting his hands up. "I couldn't impose like that. You're too kind." He said with a chuckle. "You don't have to do that."

"Are you sure?" Hunter asked. "You're welcome here anytime. I know Ellie wouldn't mind depending on what food I make." He said with a laugh.

"No, don't worry about it. It's no big deal." He said with a sigh.

"Well, you're still having it here. Party or no party." Hunter said with a shrug. "I insist." He said with a smile.

Tyler looked up at Hunter with a small smile. He was about to open his mouth to say something when he heard light footsteps coming down the stairs. He glanced over and saw Arabella's legs emerge from the stairway, followed by the rest of her. She was carrying a bowl in one hand, a plate in the other and had a bottle of Ginger Ale under her arm.

"I brought snacks!" Arabella said excitedly and she placed all of the things down, taking out three empty glasses from the bowl. She had chips in the bowl and cookies on the plate. With a small groan, Arabella sat down on the floor, across from Hunter and Tyler. "What are we talking about?" she asked with a grin

"Tyler's birthday." Hunter said, biting into a cookie. "Mmm...I make really good cookies." He said with a chuckle. "He's celebrating it here." He said with a nod. Arabella gave him a look that in their time together he has understood as the 'you should run stuff like this by me first' look. Hunter laughed. "I'm making a lot of food." He said with a raised eyebrow.

"I know" Arabella said with a huff and she looked down at her stomach, putting a hand on the flat surface "You're going to make me fat if you keep making so much good food" she teased and Tyler snorted.

"Bell, I have seen you eat an entire pint of Ben and Jerry's in one sitting. I don't think it's possible for you to get fat" Tyler said with a roll of his eyes and eating some of the chips.

"Oh...shut up" Arabella said, sticking her tongue out at him.

"It's probably the whole...'daughter of Aphrodite' thing. Maybe a perfect and beautiful figure is part of the deal." He said with a shrug.

"Can you guys not be all...together, right now?" Tyler said with a shudder. "It makes me queasy."

"Sorry, Tyler." Hunter said, tousling his hair a little. "You'll understand once you get yourself a girl." He teased. He looked over at Arabella who sighed and ate a few chips. "Vous êtes parfait comme vous êtes, mon amour." He said with a raised eyebrow at Arabella.

Arabella looked at Hunter and took a deep breath. She wanted to control herself. She had to control herself. Her little brother was in the room. But she couldn't do it. Arabella threw herself at Hunter, kissing him tightly. Her heart was racing and her head was spinning. Hunter already got her more excited than any other man that she had ever known. Now she finds out that he speaks french?

"Oh...this is just wrong. I'm going to go before I throw up" Tyler said and he pushed himself off the ground. Arabella waved at him once before placing her hands on Hunter's chest and kissing his neck.

"Bye, Tyler!" Hunter managed to let out as Tyler climbed up the stairs. Arabella pulled his face to hers and kissed him tightly. "Wait...How is...he....getting...home?" He asked between kisses. He heard a car horn from outside and nodded. "Mmm...Your dad has...perfect tim...ing." He said before grabbing her butt and leaning into her kisses. "How did I get a girl as sexy as you?" He asked, kissing her neck. She smacked his chest.

"French!" She said against his lips. "Speak French!" She said with a sigh. Hunter chuckled and kissed her again.

"Comment ai-je une fille aussi belle que toi?"

Arabella giggled but she didn't respond to him. Instead, she raked her fingers down his chest and grabbing his shirt, pulling it up and over his head. Arabella didn't care about anything, she didn't have a worry at all. Everything was simple and easy. It was just her and Hunter. She pressed herself closer to him and kissed him passionately. "Upstairs" she whispered, pulling away from him slightly.

Hunter chuckled and stood up quickly. He scooped her up and ran up stairs, receiving kisses all over from Arabella. "You're going to make me fall, Il mio tesoro." He said accidentally in Italian. "No. That's not right. Ma cherie." He corrected. He walked to the stairs to their bedroom and started to climb them when Arabella gave him a weird look.

Arabella looked down at him and she placed a few kisses along his jaw. "Why do you speak so many languages?" she breathes and squeezed her legs around him a bit tighter. Arabella placed her hands on his back, digging her nails into his skin lightly and she brushed her lips down to his neck, biting the skin there lightly and kissing him.

"I read. A lot at camp." He said as he fell onto the bed. "14 years, remember?" He said, trailing kisses to her ear. "Il mio tesoro. Meine liebe. Dulce meum." He said in Italian, German, and Latin. With every word she pulled him closer and closer. He ran a hand down he side and stuck a hand up her shirt to graze her stomach with his fingers. "Magnifiquement parfaite." He whispered into her ear.

"Oh, gods" Arabella whispered and when they got to the bedroom and Hunter placed her down on the bed, she didn't even give him two seconds to adjust himself or say anything. Arabella snaked her hands around his neck and pulled him down to her, kissing him intensely. Her right leg managed to hook itself onto his hip and she moved her hands away from his neck, grazing her fingernails down his chest.

Hunter shivered and smiled at her. She had never been this riled up before. "I might have found your weakness." He said, kissing her shoulder. He pulled her shirt off and leaned on her. "I found...votre faiblesse." He whispered into her ear with a chuckle before kissing her cheek.

"I swear, if we interrupted right now, I will lose it" Arabella whispered and she started getting the button on his jeans undone. She looked up at him, locking her excited eyes with his for a moment before kissing him tightly. This could not go wrong. Nothing could mess this up for her. She got the bunnton undone and she ran her finger down the zipper quickly before wiggling out from under him. "Give me a second" she breathed and rolled over to look in the drawer on the bedside table. There was something that they needed. She looked through the drawer for the little foil square. Nothing. Arabella cursed under her breath and she rolled off of the bed to grab her purse. She dug through it, getting a little anxious. Nothing. "Gods dammit" she cursed.

Hunter sighed and flopped down onto the bed, his breathing heavy. "You can't be serious." He said with a deep breath. He looked at her and she nodded. "Okay. Well, maybe next time." He said, rolling his feet off the side of the bed and fixing his pants. "It would have been odd if something hadn't gone wrong, right?" He said, finally catching his breath.

"No, no, no, no, no. We are going to the store and we are getting protection. Now" Arabella said and she pulled her shirt back on and she tugged on her jeans. She grabbed her purse and looked at Hunter, who was looking at her with a bit of a stunned look on his face. "Get a shirt on and meet me in my car" she said and walked out of the bedroom, slipping into a pair of shoes on her way out. In record time, she was sitting in her car, tapping her fingers on the steering wheel as she waited for him.

"I uh...Okay." He said quietly as he frantically looked for a shirt. He finally slipped on the shirt that had the remnants of a chocolate stain on it from Arabella wiping her face off with it. It still smelled a little like chocolate. He grabbed a sweatshirt and pulled on shoes before running out to her car. "You took my shirt off, you-"

"Shh."

Arabella drove in silence, trying to get her heart rate down to a semi-normal speed. She didn't look at Hunter much because she didn't know if she could trust herself to look at him and not throw herself on him. It had taken all of her self control to actually decide to go to the store instead of just not using any kind of protection at all. Within minutes, Arabella was parking in front of the drug store and stepping out of her car. "We might as well get a few other things while we're here. I think we need tissues and hand soap and things like that" she said, finally looking at Hunter.

"Fera." Hunter said with a wink. He knew he was pushing his luck at this point. She walked inside and he followed her around the store. They got some of what they needed and put it in a basket and they finally found the aisle they came for. "I'll just...wait here. You get them. I'll be here." He said, embarrassed for standing that close in the first place.

"You're so cute" Arabella giggled and she kissed him lightly before turning and walking down the aisle. With a sigh, she looked up at all of the different brands and the different styles. She had never gone shopping for protection with Hunter before and she found it a little bit exciting. She could finally ask him what he wanted and what he was interested in. With a sigh, she grabbed a couple of boxes that she thought looked promising and she read the descriptions on them.

Hunter watched her and looked at her body a little. He blamed it on the mood he was in only minutes ago. She was so incredibly hot. He sighed and waited anxiously in another aisle while he waited for her to have made a decision. He was reading the label on a tube of toothpaste when he heard the familiar whir of a wheelchair. It wasn't a normal wheelchair. It was Chiron's wheelchair. He froze and glanced over to see Chiron searching through medical supplies, holding several boxes of bandages in his hands. Hunter turned quickly and looked elsewhere, hoping that Chiron wouldn't see him.

"By the gods..." Hunter heard, gasped in Ancient Greek. "Hunter?" Chiron said over the whir of his wheelchair. Hunter turned nervously and smiled at Chiron.

"Hey, Chiron." He said with a nod. "What are you doing here?" He asked quickly before his old mentor could ask first. Hunter was never able to lie to Chiron. Ever.

"Oh, nothing really. I accidentally stepped in the way of an arrow." He said with a sigh. "We were all out of bandages at camp. This was the only place open this late at night." He shrugged and looked up at Hunter. "How about-"

"Are you okay?" Hunter blurted out. "Who shot you?" He asked like an idiot.

Arabella could pick which one she liked more. She could never make decisions because she thought about it way too much. Hunter usually helped her make all of her choices and she figured that he should have a say in this, since it was something for him too. Arabella sighed and walked around the corner of the aisle, not really looking where she was going. She didn't see Chiron at all. Her eyes were glued to the boxes in her hands. "Hey, Hunter? Should we get the Trojan...Pleasure Pack" Arabella read off of the front of the box "Or should we try the LifeStyles Flavors and Colors" she asked in a playful voice.

Hunter froze. He was looking at Chiron, but now he was too embarrassed so he looked at Arabella. He saw what was in her hands and he panicked. He looked at the ground. He looked at the ceiling. He finally glanced at Chiron again. Usually he would have some good excuse ready, but now...Hunter opened his mouth to speak, but no words came. He just shrugged and walked out of the aisle and over to the other side of the store, muttering something about the timing and how cruel things were.

Arabella looked up, wondering why Hunter had run off and her eyes landed on Chiron, who was looking at her with a stunned expression on his face. Arabella's cheeks turned pink but she wasn't nearly as embarrassed as Hunter. Chiron had caught her in compromising positions far too often at camp for her to be embarrassed by this. She squeaked a little 'hello' then ran after Hunter, tossing the LifeStyles back into the other aisle. "Hunter, I'm sorry" she giggled.

He looked at Arabella and just stared at the wall. Hopefully, the next time he saw Chiron would be thousands of years from now when he had forgotten all about what just happened. "Let's just...Let's just go, okay?" He said quietly, his cheeks an unfounded shade of red. He followed Arabella to the line and hid his face. As soon as they were outside he hurried to the car and got in. He sat there as she got in. "Who needs flavored condoms anyway?" He asked, shaking his head.

Arabella giggled and she slid over in her seat a little bit to kiss his ear lightly "Maybe I'll show you, sometime" she whispered in a teasing voice and placed a kiss on his jaw before sliding back to her seat and starting the car. Arabella drove towards the house and she giggled at the memory of Chiron's face "I really am sorry about that" she said, trying not to giggle