Chapter 87 - Hunter and Will vs. Arabella and Penny

Hunter blinked at her. He snatched the keys from her and shoved them in his pocket. "Yeah, while you guys were out shopping Will and I started painting the inside. I figured that since I was a little distracted last time I was here, that I could finish fixing up this dump." He said before glancing at his car. "If you'll excuse me, I need to see how badly my car is damaged." He said quietly before standing up and walking over to his car.

Will looked at Hunter and then Arabella then shook his head. He didn't want any part of that mess. He stood up from the fire and walked over to Penny. "Girls' day?" He said before kissing her on the forehead. "Did you buy me anything?" He said as he peeked into the bags.

Arabella dropped her bags and turned around to look at Hunter walking away from her. Did he really just say that to her? She took a deep breath and stormed over to him, clenching her jaw. Arabella couldn't believe that Hunter was being like this. That he was being so snappy "You asshole!" she said and glared at him.

Penny quickly snatched the bags so that Will couldn't look in them and she turned her gaze up to meets his eyes. The last thing she wanted was for him to see what Arabella had bought for her from Victoria's Secret. That was just embarrassing. Penny nodded and cleared her throat "Did you have a good day with Hunter?" she asked him softly.

Will raised an eyebrow at Penny. He finally shrugged and casually put a hand on her side. "Yeah. For the most part. I'm kind of covered in paint. I washed most of it off, but..." He said with a chuckle as he lifted his hand up to show a few smears of paint. "How was your day with Arabella?" He said as he casually put a hand on her side.

Hunter turned around and looked at Arabella. "Well, it looks like your father was right about one thing! I'm just like Chad and Brian! I'm an asshole!" He said, throwing his hands up. "Having my car stolen! I'm an asshole! Making sure that you were a little bit safer! I'm an asshole!" He looked at the car and made sure there was nothing severe done to it. It seemed okay. He finally looked back at Arabella. "I thought that since I didn't hit you and/or rape you I was a little bit above asshole, but looks like I was wrong." He said before walking past her. He felt a little bad for going off like that, but after being guilted into apologizing the previous night, he was going to stand his ground.

Penny looked down at his hand on her side and she got shivers. How was she going to talk to Will? How was she going to work up the courage to tell him what she needed to? Penny took his hand in her gently and shrugged "It was good. It was nice to talk to her" she said softly and looked down at their hands "Arabella talked about Hunter, most of the time"

Arabella was stunned. She couldn't believe that Hunter of all people was saying those things to her. She just couldn't wrap her mind around it. Logically, she knew that the best thing would be to follow him and calmly talk it over. However, Arabella is not a logical person and she let her emotions take over and do what she felt like doing. She followed him and moved so that she was standing in front of him. "How dare you even THINK about saying those things to me, you son of a bitch!" She said angrily and pushed him a little.

Hunter shook his head and looked at her. "What? I thought you wanted me to tell you everything. That we needed to tell each other everything." Hunter said with a sigh. He kept his hands at his side and didn't want to look at her. "Arabella, I don't understand what you want from me. When I do what I think is the right thing, I get yelled at. When I do the wrong thing it's a small slap on the wrist from you. I'm not complaining. I'm just confused." He said in a pleading tone. "I haven't been in many relationships, but I'm pretty sure that's not how it's supposed to work." He shrugged. He could be so much worse, but he was in a deep enough hole digging out of this one would be tough.

Will looked over At Hunter and Arabella fighting. "I can't imagine what about." He said sarcastically. He looked at Penny and at their hands. "Hey, it's a little...angry out here. You want to go inside?" He asked, giving her hand  a small squeeze.

Penny sighed and slowly took her hand out of his. It was now or never. She took a deep breath, trying not to show how nervous she was "Will? Where is this going..you and me?" she asked softly "Are we ever going to have a serious relationship or are we going to be stuck in a rut forever?"

Will froze. He was slightly hoping that Penny would never ask. "Uhh....Penny." He said, taking her hand again. "Penny, what do you mean by serious relationship?" He asked, his cheeks turning pink. "Is this about sleeping in the same bed? Because I thought you didn't want to." He said, sounding slightly accusatory. "I'm ready to do what it takes, Penny." He said nervously, hoping that 'what it takes' would be really easy.

Arabella looked up at him then looked away, folding her arms across her chest stubbornly. Part of her didn't want to be mad at him anymore but his words kept ringing in her ears. She was hurt and she wanted him to realize why she was so hurt. Arabella looked up at him and sighed "I'm mad at you Hunter. I am so mad at you and I don't know why you can't understand that" she snapped and turned away from him, walking towards the fire.

Penny looked up at him and took her hand out of his again. It sounded like he was saying that this was all her fault. She took a deep breath and looked away from him for a moment "No, Will..it's not just about that. It's...everything. We act like we've only been together for a couple weeks..not three years. And don't make this all my fault because it is so not"

"No, I uh...I thought that you were going to tell me when you were ready. I didn't mean to blame you or anything." Will said, clearing his throat. "What do you need me to do? I'll do what ever I need to so that this works, Penny." Will said, tempted to take her hand again, but stopping this time.

"What do you want me to understand?!" Hunter said to Arabella, walking to her and lightly grabbing her arm. "I get that you're mad, but I don't know why! I understand that I should have told you, but I was worried that you would freak out! Just like you're doing RIGHT NOW." He said, letting go of her arm and looking her in the eye.

Arabella looked back at him, not breaking eye contact "I wouldn't be mad if you had just told me the truth. But you lied to me. And I'm mad right now because of the things you said. I was ready to move on and try to have a good night but you turned it into this big fight because you can't get over yourself!!" she said, raising her voice slightly and trying not to cry.

Penny looked over at Arabella when she raised her voice. All of this fighting was too much for her. She hated to be around it. She took a deep breath and looked back at Will "I've tried just about everything I know how to do Will and this shouldn't be up to me. You should have said something to me"

"I don't know what I'm doing here, Penny." Will said with a sigh. "I'm sorry. I guess I really can't read body language." He said with a small chuckle. "I was worried that if I said something that I would offend you or that I would be making an assumption that you wouldn't want." He took her hand and ran a thumb across her hand. "I'm really sorry."

"I turned this into a fight?" Hunter said quietly. Hunter was done yelling. He really didn't like yelling, but he was frustrated with this whole discussion. "I don't know what to do anymore." He shrugged and turned away from her. "I tried to be civil about this last night and you yelled at me. I yell today and you get even madder than you." Hunter shook his head and sighed. He didn't like fighting with her, but he didn't just want to let her get away with this. He did the right thing. Chad deserved it. He didn't understand why Arabella was so mad. People make mistakes. Hunter is no different.

Penny looked down at her feet. What could she do? What could she do to show Will how she was feeling? He was laughing at that made her mad. It felt like he wasn't taking any of it seriously. Penny looked down at their hands then looked at the Chanel bag that had the Victoria's Secret bag in it. She had never been someone who did things without thinking or did reckless things. Penny was nervous and shy. But she didn't know what else to do. She looked over at Hunter and Arabella fighting agin and her stomach clenched. Penny turned to look at Will again. With a deep breath, she put her hands on his chest, holding his shirt a little in her hands "Will...I want you. Right now" she said simply and started pulling him towards the house.

Arabella looked away from Hunter when she heard Penny speak and she watched as she dragged Will towards the house. With a little sigh, Arabella looked down at the ground then sat down in a chair. She didn't even know what to say to Hunter anymore. She was tired of fighting with him. Yelling and arguing was exhausting. Arabella put her elbows on her knees and her chin in her hands. "I just...I don't know how to tell you why what you did makes me so mad" she said eventually after a few moments of silence.

Hunter looked at Will and Penny as they 'walked' to the house. Hunter missed that part of his relationship with Arabella. Two people so enthralled with each other that they would be able to just do that. He sighed and looked down at Arabella. He was tired from fighting. They had one last day at the beach house with Will and Penny and he wanted it to be a good one. Hunter sat down next to Arabella. "What does this mean, then?" He asked, half to himself and half to Arabella. "Arabella, I don't like you being mad at me." He said quietly. "I...I'm sorry for all of the things I said. I still don't know why you're so mad at me-" Arabella turned to say something, but Hunter stopped her. "But I'm willing to do anything to resolve this. I don't want to fight with you anymore."

Will was speechless. He was nervous, excited and worried all at the same time. "Uh...Penny?" He said quietly as they entered the house. She pulled him to the bottom of the stairs and Will stopped her. "Penny, are you sure?" He said quietly. She looked at him before pulling him down to her, kissing him tightly. Will kissed her back and put his hands on her waist. "I'll take that as a yes?" He said with a small chuckle before kissing her again and smiling against her lips.

Arabella looked over at Hunter and took a shaky breath. She knew that being mad at him wasn't helping anything and she was sick of it. All she wanted to do was hug him and make it all go away. Arabella looked into the fire and quickly wiped a tear off of her cheek, hoping that Hunter didn't see it "I'm sorry too" she whispered "We shouldn't fight...this isn't us"

Penny kissed him and she nodded. Her hands were shaking lightly and she was nervous but she had been waiting for 3 years for this. She was excited and happy. Penny put her arms around his neck and kissed him again, pulling him up the stairs.

Will sensed Penny's nervousness and it made him feel a little bit better. She dragged him up the stairs and into her room. She closed the door behind them with her foot and Will fell back on the bed, pulling her with him. He was still nervous, but his excitement was starting to overpower his nerves.

Hunter shook his head. "So....What, then?" He felt awful when he saw a tear illuminated on her cheek by the firelight. "Arabella, what happened? I mean, we wouldn't fight about this. There has to be something else. I'm sorry I lied. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I really mean it, but what else? We need to get all of this on the table, so that we can...be honest with each other." He said, lightly taking her hand. "Let's just start fresh."

Arabella gave his hand a little squeeze when he held hers and she looked up at him. She shrugged softly and looked down at her lap, trying really hard to not cry even more "I know how Chad is, Hunter. I know what he can do..clearly, you know that too now. The thought of you fighting with him just.." she said softly and she shuddered at the thought "You're going to get hurt one of these days and there's nothing that I'm going to be able to do about it and I can't stand that thought" she finished, her voice breaking off

Penny kissed him softly and she put a shaking hand on his arm. She smiled down at him and pressed her lips against his cheek gently "I'm sorry I never talked to you about this before" she whispered and looked into his eyes.

Will smiled. "Don't be." He kissed her lightly on the lips. "It's not your fault. I was just being...scared. If anyone should be sorry, it's me." He said quietly. He ran a shaky hand up her side and kissed her again. "I'm sorry."

"Arabella, I've gotten hurt a lot worse than anything that Chad can do." He said with a nod. She just looked at him. "How about this? Since you don't think that you're going to be able to do anything about it, you are going to be with me all the time." He said with a small smile. He ran his thumb across her hand. "I don't mean to get into fights with him. Every time he threatened you, I just..." He said, clenching his fists. "I couldn't stand to lose you to someone like him. I couldn't stand to lose you at all." He said quietly.

Arabella looked up at Hunter with big eyes that were swimming with tears. She took a breath and stood up, walking over to his chair. Arabella took both of his hands in her and she gently unclenched his fists "I'm really sorry, Hunter..about everything" she whispered and gingerly sat down on his lap. She put her hands on either side of his face and looked in his eyes "You're not going to lose me"

Penny kissed him softly and reached up, taking the bun out of her hair and letting her curls loose. She leaned down to him and kissed down his cheek and along his jaw before kissing his lips. She was excited and nervous and happy. Penny was thinking of Will and only Will "I'll be right back" she whispered and stood up. Penny walked to the bathroom and opened up the bag from Victoria's Secret. Nervously, she pulled on the slip that Arabella had gotten for her. If anything, Penny was happy that it was just a simple silk slip. Arabella had been looking at little, lace things that showed off all of her bits. Penny looked in the mirror and took a deep breath before opening the door to the bathroom and stepping into the bedroom "What do you think?" she asked softly

Will was worried that he had done something wrong when she walked into the bathroom. He adjusted on the bed a little bit and stared at the bathroom door, waiting for her to come back out. He nervously waited for a moment before Penny walked out. She looked stunning. "Oh...Wow." Will gasped. "You uh...wow." He stammered. He stood up out of bed and smiled. He was surprised that she would do this for him. "You look gorgeous, Penny." He said quietly with wide eyes.

Hunter looked at her and put his hands on hers. "I'm glad." He said with a half smile. He pulled her hands down to his neck and put his hands on the back of her neck. "Don't cry." He said before pulling her face toward his and kissing her eyes lightly. He wiped the tears from her cheeks with his thumb and smiled at her. "You shouldn't be sorry, Ellie. I want to be with you including your...history. You deal with mine, the least I can do is deal with yours." He kissed her forehead and looked at her again. "I'm just curious when I can meet your dad again."

Penny looked down, turning pink. She played with the hem of the slip "You think?" she asked softly and walked towards him. She smiled at him then sat down on the bed, kissing him lightly.

Arabella leaned against him, looking into the fire. She felt so horrible about the fight and everything that she had said and everything that happened between them. Arabella closed her eyes but she looked up when he asked about meeting her dad again "You want to meet him again?" she asked in shock, not really expecting it. The last time had gone so badly.

Hunter shrugged. "Well, I'll get him to come around." He said with a nod. "I actually just want to shove the fact that I didn't leave in his face." He smiled at Arabella and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. "I figured I would tell him what we did afterward too." He said with a wink. Hunter had been worried that things were moving too fast, but those feelings were gone. He was happy with things. He was happy with how everything was going. He wanted to be with her and he wanted her father to support them. She turned and looked at him oddly. He chuckled and pulled her into a hug. "I'm kidding." He said with a smile. ".....maybe."

Will pushed her back onto the bed and crawled on top of her. He kissed her lightly on the lips before placing kisses down her cheek and to her shoulder. Was he ready for this? He wasn't positive, but he had a really good feeling about it. He ran his hands up and down her spine, lightly tickling the small of her back.

"Oh gods, he would just love you for that" Arabella said with a roll of her eyes. She giggled softly and let her body relax in his arms. It felt so good and right to be sitting with him like this. Arabella let out a soft sigh and her stomach grumbled. She laughed lightly and pulled herself out of his arms. She got up and walked back to Hunter's car, quickly grabbing a bag that had marshmallows, hot dogs and roasting sticks. She walked back and slipped into the chair beside Hunter's, putting a hot dog on the end of her stick "Want some?"

Penny got shivers as his hands trailed up and down her spine and she pulled herself closer to him. She placed a kiss on his chin. Penny was crazy about Will and she knew that. She was nervous but she knew that if she could pick anyone to be with at that moment, it was Will. She loved him. Penny had never told him that, but she did "Will?" she whispered in his ear gently.

"Yeah. What is it? Are you okay?" He asked, thinking he did something wrong. If she needed to stop that would be okay with Will, but he didn't want it to be something that he did.

"Absolutely." Hunter said with a smile. He grabbed a handful of marshmallows and popped one in his mouth. He put the others on a stick and stuck it in the fire. In a moment or two, he was holding a marshmallow-fueled torch. He smiled and blew them out. He made s'mores out of  them and set them aside. He looked at the house and furrowed his brow. "What do you think Will and Penny are doing up there?" He said, raising his eyebrow at Arabella.

Penny looked up into his eyes and she put her hands on his cheeks for a moment, lightly touching his face, like she was memorizing him. She took a deep breath and smiled softly up at him, worried about what she was about to say "Will..." she said again then took a deep breath "I love you"

Arabella folded her legs under her and she pulled her hot dog out of the fire. She blew on it for a moment and took a bite then looked up at the house for a second, trying not to giggle. Arabella knew exactly what they were doing and she thought that it was kind of funny that he didn't realize what they were doing. She took another bite of her hot dog and swallowed before she spoke again "Well, I bought her something from Victoria's Secret today, so..."

Hunter looked at her and nearly choked on a s'more. "Ellie...Once a meddler always a meddler, I suppose." He said with a chuckle before grabbing a hotdog and skewering it. He hovered it over the fire and started to cook it. "You know, I probably shouldn't tell you this, but they uh...they've never slept in the same bed before, let alone done..." He looked at the house. "That." He said, nodding toward the house.

Will looked at her and blushed. He cleared his throat. He thought for a second. Did he love her? He wasn't sure if he had ever thought about it. They had been together for a long time and they had been through a lot together. Could he see them being together for a long time? He smiled and kissed her on the tip of the nose. "I love you too, Penny." He said finally.

Penny's face broke into a wide smile and she pulled Will closer to her, kissing his lips tightly. She ran her hands down his back and she started playing with the hem of his shirt. He loved her. The knowledge that he loved her made her heart race and her hands shake

Arabella nodded and finished off her hot dog then put a marshmallow on the end of her stick "Yeah, I know. Penny was telling me about that today and she said that it really bothered her so I took her to Victoria's Secret and I told her to tell Will what she wants. Clearly, she did" she said with a giggle and leaned back in her chair with the marshmallow over the fire.

Hunter bit into his hotdog. It was a little undercooked, but pretty much okay. "Did uh..." He swallowed his bite of hotdog and cleared his throat. "Did...you..get...anything? From Victoria's Secret?" Hunter said quietly, biting into his hotdog again. He looked at the ground for a second before glancing up at Arabella and raising an eyebrow. "Just uh...just out of curiosity."

Will smiled against her lips. He placed kisses down her cheek and to her shoulder. He couldn't stop smiling. He broke away to let out a short laugh before renewing his kisses to her neck.

Penny let out a little giggle and tilted her head back slightly as he kissed her. Her heart was racing, her hands were shaking and she was 100% happy. Penny didn't realize just how amazing it would feel to be with Will like this. She took a deep breath and slowly started to run her hands up his back, under his shirt.

Arabella looked over at Hunter then burst out into giggles. She took a couple breaths then looked over at him with her eyebrows raised suggestively "I might have" she said and leaned towards him "Why? Wanna see?" she breathed then her face broke into a wide grin

Hunter smiled at her with red cheeks. "Maybe. It depends if you'll be in it." He said before leaning over and kissing her cheek. Hunter finished his hotdog and sighed. It was a beautiful night. He took a s'more off the plate he had made and held the plate out to Arabella. "You want one?" He asked with a smile.

Will shuddered slightly at the feeling of her hands. It felt amazing. He sat up and pulled off his shirt, throwing it to the side. He smiled down at her. "You're so beautiful." He said with a nod before leaning down again and kissing her passionately. He wrapped an arm around her and rolled so that she was on top of him. Everything felt so complete. So new. So wonderful.

Penny blushed when he took his shirt off and she ran her hands down his chest, biting her lip "I don't know how I ever ended up with someone as amazing as you" she whispered against his lips and smiled softly at him. Hearing him call her beautiful was the best thing in the world. It made her feel like she was stunning. Like she could be Aphrodite's daughter, not Demeter's.

Arabella smiled and took a s'more off of the plate and took a bite into it "When you and I were hanging out at Camp, did you ever think that you and I would be sitting by a fire, eating s'mores and talking about the lace underwear that I bought with you in mind?" she asked him with a small smirk on her face.

Hunter cleared his throat nervously. "With me in mind?" He said, completely missing the point. "Oh. Umm...No. Not really so much. I was a little busy not being stripped of my immortality." He said with a chuckle. He was about to bite into his s'more when he stopped. "Probably could have saved a good amount of time, no?" He said with a nod. "Did you?" He asked with a raised eyebrow as he took another bite of s'more.

Will brushed his lips against her cheeks and smiled. "I don't know. I'm pretty amazing." He said with a chuckle. She smacked his arm and giggled. Will pulled her face down to his and locked lips with her while his hands traveled up and down her sides lightly.

Penny kissed him for a moment before sitting up and taking a breath. She looked down at him and trailed her hands down his chest and stopped at the waist line of his pants. Penny looked up at him and locked eyes with him for a moment before slowly starting to unbutton them. She was having some difficulty thought because her hands were shaking so much.

Arabella thought about it for a moment then nodded softly "Yeah, I guess..kind of" she admitted "I was with Brian at the time and I wasn't really happy with him. But then I would have knife fighting lessons with you or something like that and you just seemed to pay so much more attention and care about me so much more than Brian. So I used to wonder how things would have been if you weren't a hunter and you were just a regular demigod"

"Oh." Hunter said, a little surprised. He was actually kind of flattered. "Well, what was I like?" He asked, finishing his s'more. He swallowed and cleared his throat. "In your...wonderings, I mean. Who was my godly parent?" He asked, purely out of curiosity. He wondered what Arabella thought of him, when they were back at camp.

Will looked at Penny and smiled. Her hands were shaking and her nerves were making Will's feel better. He reached down and gently grabbed her hands. He squeezed them lightly before undoing his jeans himself and pulling them down until he met her legs. He lightly trailed a few fingers up her legs to the hem of the slip and smiled at her. He was so nervous that he felt like his heart was going to explode, but her face and her smile helped him to remain somewhat level headed.

Penny blushed deeply, feeling like a bit of an idiot for not being able to get pants undone. She leaned down and kissed him, trying to keep her cool. As she kissed him more, her nerves started to melt away a little bit. She was comfortable with Will and she was excited.

Arabella thought back and she started roasting another hot dog "Well, Hermes, usually. Not just because you were in that cabin for so long but just because all of my best friends were guys from the Hermes cabin. So guys from there usually have a soft apot in my heart" she said with a shrug "I used to imagine you and me going for walks in the woods and things.." Arabella told him softly then blushed. She couldn't believe that she was telling him all of this.

Hunter nodded. "You had a crush on me..." He said with a grin. "That's interesting though. I didn't think that you, of all people, would have a crush on me." He said with a shrug. "You were and still are pretty much out of my league. I was just some unclaimed kid and you were the daughter of Aphrodite. And then I became a hunter and the whole idea got tossed out the window. And now I'm rambling." He said, clearing his throat. "Okay. Now you say words."

Will kept his hands on her hips just inside her slip as she kissed him. He swallowed and licked his lips for a moment before looking at her. "Are you sure?" He said quietly. Am I ready? He asked himself. She took a deep breath and nodded. Will hesitated for a moment before running his hands all the way up her sides, pulling the slip up along with them. He finally removed it over her head and smiled at her. She was absolutely stunning and, more importantly, the love of his life.

Arabella smiled softly at Hunter, her cheeks turning slightly pink. She took the hot dog off of the fire and took a bite into it. Perfect. Arabella looked over at Hunter again "I never was or ever will be out of your league" she said with a nod then smiled at him "I don't think that at the time, I realized that I actually had feelings for you. I knew that you were a hunter and I told myself that it was never going to happen. So I pretended that I just really liked you as a friend. I guess I figured that if I couldn't be with you then at least I could have you in my life as my best friend"

"The best." He said with a smile. "What a match we were...." He closed his eyes and reminisced. He had never really thought about it before, but they were really close. She came to him for everything. Guy troubles. Troubles in camp. He was there for her. She was there for him. They were really good friends.

Arabella looked over at him and saw that his eyes were closed. She couldn't help it, she had to do something. Silently, she slipped out of her chair and tip toes over to him. Arabella then sat on his lap, straddling him and placing soft kisses along his jaw, moving towards his ear "I think I like this better than being 'just friends'" she whispered. Suddenly, there was a loud crack of thunder and Arabella nearly jumped out of her skin.

Hunter chuckled at Arabella's jumpiness. "Calm down. Calm down. It's just some thunder." He said, wrapping his arms around her. A loud streak of lightning lit up the scene in front of them and Hunter gulped nervously. "Maybe we should-" He was interrupted by the feeling of a raindrop plopping down on his nose. He looked up and almost immediately the clouds erupted in rain. It poured down on the two of them. "Maybe we should get inside!" He shouted over the thunder and the rain.

Arabella looked up at the sky and when lightning flashed again she clutched herself tighter to Hunter. She looked down at him with wide eyes "We can't go inside! Will and Penny are doing the dirty!" she yelled over the rain and when thunder clapped again, she yelped and held herself as close to Hunter as possible, putting her face in his neck.

"Well..." Hunter said quietly. He looked around and finally rested on his car. "Come on!" He said standing up. He took her hand and together they ran to his car. He opened it up and let her in first before climbing in himself.  He sat there and shivered slightly as the rain fell onto the car. He took a deep breath and looked over at Arabella who was shivering more severely than he was. Hunter cursed under his breath and started the car, turning the heat up all the way. He slid her across the seat and onto his lap before wrapping his arms around her and holding her close.

Arabella leaned into Hunter and she closed her eyes, her teeth chattering lightly as she shivered "Crap, I hate storms" she muttered and took a shaky breath. Lightning flashed across the sky again, lighting up the whole car and thunder clapped above them. Arabella put her face into Hunter's neck "Crap, crap, crap" she muttered into his skin.

"Hey, hey, hey." He said, rubbing her back and her arms. "You're okay. I've got you." He whispered into her ear. "Shh..." He kissed her temple and held her tighter and tighter, making sure that she wouldn't float away. "Ellie, you're okay." He said quietly. He turned on some music in an attempt to drown out the storm and turned down the heat a little. "You're okay."

"This is so not cool" Arabella whispered and she took a deep breath. As the music played and Hunter whispered in her ear, she started to calm down a little bit. She had always hated storms and she was never really good in the but Hunter made it easier by holding her the way he was. Arabella turned her head to look up at him and she kissed his cheek softly "You're the best" she said softly and yawned.

"Yeah." Hunter shrugged. "I know." He said, kissing her head. "Come on. Let's see if we can get some sleep." He said, moving her so that her head was in his lap. He lightly ran his fingers through her hair and watched the rain fall and flow down the windows. "Good night, Ellie." He said quietly before gently brushing the wet hair out of her face and lightly kissing her temple.

Arabella closed her eyes and she rested her hand by her head, on his leg. She took a breath and lightly held onto his jeans "Good night, Stud Muffin" she whispered softly and soon after, she was drifting off into a peaceful sleep; happy that she wasn't fighting with Hunter anymore and that she was laying with her head in his lap.